So that’s great! You’re working on something that is bothering you! But wait… we can all tend to be a bit self critical and focus on details that others might not see. What is important now, is to make sure that you are not so obsessed with your eyes that you let everything else go!
For a cheap reference with some great tips, try: this amazing eBook.
Don’t forget about other details. You are a total package. By considering the extras, you can achieve better results.
- You are what you eat. If you are eating junk (or even stuff that is mass produced), you’ll be surprised at the impact on your appearance. What used to stop me here, is that healthy food, in my mind, did not always taste good. Look around. Make sure you are getting a balanced diet, sufficient essential oils and EFA, as well as a good selection of healthy natural products that you really like.
Eating well can keep you healthy
and better looking
- Try to get a good night’s sleep. This is CRITICAL!!!
You will look and feel like crap if you are not sleeping well.
- Don’t forget the rest of your skin care needs. Your face, your body, neck, your hands… Take care of yourself.
Click the image to check out a great dual sided back scrubber for overall skin health.
- Exercise regularly. I love a good 1/2 hour walk everyday, as well as some strength building work. I don’t want to be a hulk, just toned!
Stay fit. Not excessive, just toned and in shape.
Tone with these sandals while you do about your day!
- Clothes are important. Choose ones you like, are comfortable in and that highlight your assets. On the subject of clothes – make sure you pay attention to sun damage. There are some really great clothes that don’t leave everything “hanging out”, and give you sun coverage. But be reasonable!!
Pick some nice clothing (not like this!!!)
- Consider making a hat a regular part of your wardrobe… I mean when you are outside. Hats look great, and give you unbeatable sun protection. However a hat sitting at home does you no good at all. I have found some athletic-oriented hats, some of which can be used by runners or hikers to be highly functional and great looking. Of course there are other selections that will help you to dress it up a bit. But choose wisely!
(Not for Sale)
Cotton Candy Naples Khaki Ooh So Rich – Stone
- Grooming goes without saying! Tend to those eyebrows, lashes and red-eyes. You’ll find with everything else you are doing that this does not end up being a huge chore. No matter how great your eye’s look, a caterpillar above them will not look good.
As I stressed previously, ideas do nothing. It is actions that speak. You are better choosing a few things that you will stick with, than many things that you will abandon. If cutting down a bit on the junk food, adding a bit more F&V (Fruit and veg) to your diet, wearing a sunscreen and a hat are all you want to start with, that’s fine.
Reassess yourself regularly. Check to see if there is anything you should change. It is easy to sink back into a pattern of comfort. You might choose not to start an exercise routine at first. If you don’t come back every so often and ask what you should change, what is the chance you’ll start spontaneously exercising later!!! (slim). Pick a date (I use the 1st day of each month when I turn over the calendar page), to quickly think, “What is working?”, “What is not?”, and “What am I missing?”